Activities & Events
Join one of our face to face or on-line virtual peer led groups in a friendly and welcoming environment, managed by people who’ve been where you are and understand the challenges. Engage with dedicated support from our staff and volunteers and take part in activities that will help you to a better quality of life.
Red Rose Recovery offers a range of groups and activities to support individuals on their journey towards recovery.
Our groups and activities are designed to provide a supportive and non-judgmental environment where people can come together to learn new skills, share experiences, and build a sense of community. Our aim is to help people to develop the confidence, resilience, and social networks they need to sustain their recovery and move forward with their lives.
Our groups cover a range of topics and themes, including:
- Peer support: Our peer support groups offer a space for people to come together and share their experiences of addiction, mental health issues and recovery. These groups are facilitated by trained volunteers who have personal experience of addiction, mental health issues and recovery themselves.
- Wellbeing: Our wellbeing groups focus on building resilience, developing coping strategies, and promoting self-care. These groups may cover topics such as mindfulness, relaxation techniques, and healthy living.
- Education and training: Our education and training groups provide opportunities for people to develop new skills and knowledge, and to build confidence and self-esteem. These groups may cover topics such as basic IT skills, employability, and money management.
- Creative activities: Our creative activities groups provide a space for people to explore their creativity and express themselves through art, music, and other creative pursuits. These groups can be a powerful tool for promoting wellbeing and building self-confidence.
- Sports and fitness: Our sports and fitness groups offer opportunities for people to get active, improve their physical health, and build social connections. These groups include activities such as walking, running, yoga, and team sports.
In addition to our groups, we also offer a range of activities and events, including:
- Social events: Our social events provide opportunities for people to come together in a relaxed and informal setting, and to build new friendships and social networks.
- Volunteering opportunities: Our volunteering opportunities provide people with the chance to give back to their community, develop new skills, and build their confidence.
- Training and development opportunities: We offer a range of training and development opportunities for people who are interested in pursuing a career in the drug and alcohol sector.
At Red Rose Recovery, we believe that groups and activities can play a vital role in supporting people on their journey towards recovery. By providing a safe and supportive environment where people can come together to learn, share, and grow, we can help people to build the skills, knowledge, and resilience they need to sustain their recovery and thrive in their lives beyond addiction.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and all stages of recovery, and we are committed to creating an inclusive and non-judgmental environment where everyone can feel valued and supported. Whether you are looking for peer support, wellbeing activities, education and training, or creative pursuits, we have something to offer you.
For more information, you can contact us using the contact form here on the website or by calling us on 01772 821440.
You are the icing on the cake, we can’t thank you enough for baking a difference. The amazing funds you’ve raised could help run a large Macmillan benefits advice service for over 1 hour. Thank you so much and best wishes,Continue reading… “Macmillan Cancer Support, Upon Receiving £190 Raised From a RRR Group”
Very amazing, good wellbeing different levels of understanding. U learnt so much and can put the work into practice. I know what I want to be in life work with people who are getting through struggles. Anything I can do to heal others, my energy and positive outContinue reading… “Training, 2020”