Red Rose Recovery Lancashire Limited (RRR) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any personal information you provide to us is treated with the highest level of care and respect. This privacy statement explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information when you visit our website or interact with us through other channels such as email, phone, or social media.
Who we are: RRR is a registered charity whose purpose is to provide support, information, and training to individuals who are in recovery from addiction, mental health issues, or who are in other conditions of need or distress, as well as their families. We also aim to advance the health and education of the general public on issues of addiction and sustainable recovery, and to reduce harm and offending.
What information we collect: When you interact with us, you may provide us with personal information such as your name, contact details, and any other information that you choose to share with us. We may also collect information about your use of our website and other services, such as your IP address, browser type, and location.
How we use your information: We will use the personal information you provide to us to create a registration record, facilitate communication with you, and provide you with information about our services. We may also use your information to develop and improve our services, to respond to your queries and feedback, and to protect the security and integrity of our systems. We may share your information with other RRR staff, volunteers, or partners for these purposes.
Sharing your information: We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may need to share your information with other parties in order to provide you with our services or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. This may include sharing your information with statutory services if we believe that it is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, or if we are required to do so by law. We will only share your personal information with third parties in accordance with this privacy statement and all applicable laws.
Protecting your information: We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We store your personal information on secure servers, and we use encryption to protect your information when it is transmitted to us over the internet.
Retaining your information: We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required.
In addition to the purposes outlined in our privacy statement, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send you communications about our services, events, and other information that may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of these communications at any time.
- To fulfill any requests or orders placed by you, such as registering for a program or event.
- To respond to inquiries or requests for information.
- To analyze and improve our services and operations.
- To protect the security and integrity of our organization and website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following situations:
- With service providers, contractors, and other organizations that perform functions on our behalf. These third parties are required to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information and are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
- With law enforcement or other government agencies, as required by law or in response to a lawful request.
- With other organizations, as required by law or in response to a lawful request, to protect against fraud or other illegal activities.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect it. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, including the right to request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, or to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time. To exercise these rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our head office address in Preston. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner at any time.