Job Title: Finance Officer
Reports To: Managing Director
Employer: Red Rose Recovery Lancashire
Hours: Part time or full time to be considered
Salary: £25,544 pro rata
Closing date: 22nd July 2022
Interviews week commencing 25th July 2022
Red Rose Recovery is commissioned to establish and develop recovery communities across Lancashire. The role of the Finance Officer is vital to the delivery of this objective. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and preparing regular financial reports.
- Monitor budgets with understanding of variances and report to senior management.
- Budget forecasting, preparing monthly management accounts, monitoring budgets and monthly/quarterly as well as annual finance reports.
- Operating Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 50 Accounts software
- Preparation of Year End Accounts
- Bank reconciliations and banking of cheques.
- Using BACS payment system.
- Oversee and participate in all accounting and processing tasks.
- Verifying financial statements and accounts making corrections where necessary.
- Overseeing/reconciling all petty cash.
- General invoicing.
- Handling account queries.
- Credit control; ensuring outstanding balances are paid on time.
- Dealing with payroll/HMRC matters including the administering of pensions and handling the Team’s wage queries.
- All other general administrative duties as and when required to be supportive to the team.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Mike on 07593 447343 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find the full job specification here: Finance Officer - Full Job Spec
You can apply online directly through the website by hitting 'Apply Now' or alternatively, you can download the application form by clicking here and once completed, please return it to email@example.com